Sunday, December 4, 2011

#10

Something I will never forget ,is the wise advice my mom gave me , “What you do right now will affect your decisions later”. It all began when I decided to take AP History in 11th grade. At the beginning things were calm and I thought that it was as easy as any other regular class, but as weeks went by it got to a point where I couldn’t cope with everything. I remember I would become stressed I would begin to cry and complain that I wasn’t meant to take the class, that I wasn’t smart enough. It got to appoint where I couldn’t take it any longer and I told my mom I was going to drop out of the class and just take regular History. That was when she told me that the decision I take right now were going to determine my future .She said that if I have the opportunity of taking a college leveled class for free and I know that I am capable of taking it , I should take that opportunity. After hearing her advice I became more motivated and I decided not to drop out. Now that the semester is almost over I have realized that all I needed to do was to organize my time and dedicate most of my time studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment