Saturday, December 3, 2011

#18


Castle Park Is already a school filled with spirited students and magnificent staff, but if I were to change two things from Castle Park’s campus it would have to be its football field and the quad area. Changing the grass into turf will not only benefit the students, but also save the school a great amount of money since it doesn’t require any maintenance. I believe that the football field is one of the most important areas in our school being that it is where many activities take place at such as P.E activities and football games. Another thing I would change from Castle Park’s campus is the quad area. Although this is my first year here at Castle Park I could tell that it’s been a long time since they haven’t remodeled the quad area. The quad area is also an important area of the school since it’s where we have activities, pep rallies and special guests. I have notices that some the tables are broken and that there is not enough space for all students to sit and eat their lunch. By making these changes our school environment will be even better than it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment