Sunday, December 4, 2011

#6

I have tried to effect change in an issue of personal significance. When I see kids and teens bullying someone, I stop them and defend the person being bullied because it is malicious and brutal. People that bully, are unconscious of the serious damage they are doing to their victim. They do not realize that their actions or cruel words actually harm the victims, not just physically, but mentally too. However, I do notice the hurt they do to that person, and that is when I stop them. I tell them that what they are doing is wrong and unnecessary and they need to stop before matters get worse than they are. This is significant to me because I detest seeing others take advantage of someone and mock them. The kids that take advantage are no one and not perfect, to be bullying others. I have tried to effect change in this issue, and will continue to do so, because I believe no one deserves to be mistreated my others.

No comments:

Post a Comment