Sunday, December 4, 2011

#3

Every time I go to my AP English Class I learn something new. I would have never learned what I know now. Since the beginning of the year each class I learn something I don’t know before. One of the few things I have learned now and that I can apply now in my academic life and outside life is vocabulary. I have learned that vocabulary has the power to change the meaning of sentence.  I even use vocabulary outside of school; every time I have an argument with my little sister I always try to use high leveled vocabulary words in order to make myself seem smarter. I also use vocabulary words with my parents when it comes to discussions. Sometimes my mom doesn’t know the meaning of the words I use so she doesn’t even answer back. Vocabulary is no something we can only use when it comes to English; we can also use it in our daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment