Monday, December 5, 2011

#5

If I had the responsibility to decide where $1 million should be spent to improve conditions somewhere in the world I would choose to create projects such as bringing clean water, taking food, and collecting shoes and clothes. People in places like Mozambique have diseases such as malaria due to water contamination. Since the only water they can use come from rivers many wash their clothes and bathe in the water the people of Mozambique drink.  Taking food to places where thousands of kids are dying of hunger would be another project that I would put into action. The last project I mentioned I would create would be to take clothes and shoes to other places .In many parts of the world many people have to walk barefoot in different types of lands. Many people have to go through the winter without any blankets or clothes to warm them from bizarre weather conditions. This is why with $1 million I would put together these projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment