Sunday, December 4, 2011

#8

A quote that I believe describes me is “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.” This quote can be found in the Bible, in James 1:5. I believe this quote describes me because everything that I have done in school and the choices I have made in life, are because of this quote, that I recite before doing anything. For example, when I take tests or do a challenging homework I repeat these words in my mind before I begin to know that I will be doing excellent with the wisdom that God will be granting me. Also, when I am about to make a life-changing decision, I say this quote in my mind so that I will make the right and most smart decision there is. Everything that I’ve done and to where I am now in life, is because of these words that I say. These words are the ones that give me strength and wisdom to do everything. This quote is the quote that describes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment