Sunday, December 4, 2011

#11

What Important Event In Your Life Will You Always Remember?
An important event in my life that I will always remember is my “Quinceañera”. A “Quinceañera” is one of the most desired events for the majority of teenage girls on their 15th birthday in the Mexican culture. This is the time when a teenager girl is presented to society as a “senorita” (girl becoming a late teenager) which now takes a special place in society. My “Quinceañera” means so much for me; this has been one of the best experiences in my life because it was a special day that I longed for ever since I could remember. I had always waited for this day when I would wear the princess dress that I always dreamed wearing when I would perform the father-daughter waltz in this celebration.  I will always feel grateful with parents for making this event the most beautiful and joyful day in my life. They did everything that was possible to them to make it special for me. Everything in my party was so well detailed that it was more than what I could ask. The most important thing about this was that, God granted me to celebrate this special day with my family and friends and it will always bring me wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment