Sunday, December 4, 2011

#13

Dear roommate,
            My name is Jasyah Garcia and I will spend the following years sharing a dormitory with you. I come from a Hispanic family and I was born and raised in Chula Vista. My family is the most important people I have in my life. I have one younger brother and one younger sister. I consider myself a amiable and loving person, I am the type of person who you will always see smiling. I have lived in the same place since I can remember and never have moved to any other place. I attended Otay Ranch High school for two years and in my two years at Otay Ranch I was part of the swimming team. In 11th grade I decided to transfer to Castle Park because it was hectic waking up at 5:40 just so I can get to school on time. In my spare time I enjoy going out to the movies and spending time with my family. I also enjoy reading romantic novels or any other books with moral lessons. I hope that through these years we get to know each other more and be able to become close friends.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Sincerely,
                                                                                                                        Jasyah Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment