Sunday, December 4, 2011

#12

"Jasyah! Wake up! It is 8 already.” Alarmed, I wake up and remember it is Sunday. Sunday mornings equal church. At the thought of this, I jump out the bed and quickly search for my outfit to church; grey dress, black nylons, and black heels. After the search, I take my dress over to my mom so she can iron it and sprint to the restroom to brush my teeth. Next, I grab a towel and get in the shower. 20 minutes later I am out the shower ready to put my dress and nylons on. Then, I clutch my brush and begin to untangle the knots in my hair while I am also looking for the blow dryer. When I find the blow dryer, I blow dry my hair and comb it again to calm the wildness of my hair. Next, I plug in the hair curler and allow it to heat up. 5 minutes later I begin to, piece by piece, curl my hair. What a nuisance to do my whole hair, but I have to do it. After finishing my hair, I grab my heels and put them on. I snatch my perfume and spray it over my neck to have a pleasant aroma. Finally, I am ready for a splendid day at church!

No comments:

Post a Comment